Monday, January 05, 2004

"A man without a purpose is a ship without a rudder - a waif, a no man, a nothing"
- Thomas Carlyle

Just like the ship, I need something to steer my life. I need a light to save the very foundations of my soul when rocky shores emerge. I need an understanding of the great undertaking that grants my forgiveness. I need sacrafice.

But sadly, I remain in paradox. I proclaim what I need and act on the opposite. I stumble and face plant, breaking my glasses (which have been broken on numerous occasions) and just totaly eat the dirt with sorrows beyond belief.

BUT, i must say THERE IS HOPE. THERE is a solution. It tends to be the same one each and every "trip" you could say. (whether u treat that as narcotics or a root it don't matta)

Give him the reigns. Show him your passion. Proclaim his name at the top of your lungs.
James 4:10 " Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up. "

God doesn't play dice - Albert Einstein

No comments: