Sunday, February 29, 2004

I defiantly fell in peters shoes this afternoon. I felt like i fit the role of the man who denied Jesus the third time. I knew I would have its inevitable. I was devastated. I got back to wesley and found a verse that comforted my heart.
John 16:20 "You will weep and morn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy."


How can I ever show enough gratitude? I am nothing. Gibson's Passion revives what i take for granted, God. I take every piece of Him for granted. Our frailty killed Him. We take part in the flogging of Jesus daily. How how can you question whether God loves you? That would be denying Jesus' death. It defined Love. it defined true forgiveness. it defined His liberating powers. Why must I still live a life of such little devotion. How sweet it will be to enter the kingdom not of this world.

"Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!" 1Cor 6:6

No comments: