Wednesday, April 21, 2004

alriiiighty.. how bout that 208 test??? (here is where i am going to be arrogantly self-centered) BOOOOYAA. Mission accomplished. anyhooo I've really been contemplating life.. mmm.. good stuff yeah?

where am I now, where will I be next semester.. should I do this engineering stuff??.. should i just quit school and live in Mongolia for 30 years? What is God sayin!!

The more and more that i experience His amazing grace, light is defiantly shed on who He is and how He works.
I'm at a point of crossroads. -- I am searching the correct path to take.
"In God's kingdom, you have a place, a purpose, a role, and a function to fulfill. This gives your life great significance and value" - R. Warren

I know there is the perfect place in God's kingdom in which i intricately fit, but finding the place is where God intervenes.. as of .. the past few weeks I've really questioned whether the gifts God has given me will really be used to their upmost potential in engineering.. its still in the air!! i pray about it and am totally ready to submit and follow if God is ready to reveal a new path of choice.. I am called to serve somewhere! I defiantly don't despise my current standing in engineering, its fun believe it or not. I enjoy the challenge. But I have to define why I am enjoying.. am i pursuing false happiness?? am i only chasing a self-gratifying degree and career? Has God called me to serve in the Aerospace industry?

"Your attitude must be like my own, for I, the Messiah, did not come to be served, but to serve and to give my life" - Jesus

check this passage out in Warren's book...

"The bible says, 'Each of us will have to give a personal account to God.'...At that point, all our excuses for self-centeredness will sound hollow: 'I was too busy" or 'I had my own goals' or 'I was preoccupied with working, having fun, or preparing for retirement.' To all excuses God will respond, 'Sorry, wrong answer. I created, saved, and called you and commanded you to live a life of service. What part did you not understand?' The Bible warns unbelievers, 'He will pour out his anger and wrath on those whom live for themselves,' but for Christians it will mean a loss of eternal rewards." -R.W.

Then it goes on making another great point that if you aren't serving you aren't living, you aren't existing.. because you were created to serve! That is powerful man.
How intense is your servanthood?

~ Forever Forward ~




No comments: