Sunday, November 23, 2003

Praise Jesus. Man we are only pawns placed strategically in order to honor and glorify you and you alone.

Lord's will for Jeff has been found. He truely made it. His aspirations and hard work found His will and now look, the boy's gift is reaching thousands of people. I can only envy the focus Jeff has found. His story is a prime example of what i fear the most: submitting to God's will when it might not be part of my "Masterplan" so to speak. Man, Jeff is(was) a senior in college this semester and has worked with me at the station for two years, and he was about to get his degree in machinery mechanics when the offer of his dreams was placed into his life: to share God's word in Knoxville, Tennessee 6 nights a week professionally. The boy has got a voice. He dropped everything. When the Blackwood Brothers quartet called his house offering a position in the quartet due to the tenor having to quit, he left the next day to live up to his life's potential. He won't be able to come back and visit untill next year, and he left November 1st. Man that is powerful testamony.

My trip home also raised the issue of thankfulness, and i do think that i would never be able to thank my parents enough for what they have given me, everything. God, our father, gave his son, and my parents have devoted thier lifetimes for such an unthankful product of thier love. Man how can i ever repay any of them??? its going to be close to impossible to repay my parents, but God gave a priceless jewel, his own son, for my life. Man how can i thank him enough!!!!! good grief how pitiful and unconsiderate i am. It breaks my heart to know that inevitably i will cause God pain within the next 24 hours. Oh how i long for true rightousness man... that will be the ultimate high.

No comments: