Tuesday, May 04, 2004

wow.

I have changed this past week more than probably any other in my life. There are so many things I want to say... but it is 4AM and i just got home. This song can sum it up for now...

Wait, I might hesitate
Am I a minute too late?
Please Lord, I need to know, this pressure's got me letting go
If I'm wrong, will I still carry on and end up where I belong?
*ah* I've never felt this way before

bridge:
I've never come so close, I've never worn so thin
I'm stepping out instead of closing in
Left myself behind when I made up my mind
No turning back, this is my new design

chorus:
Sometimes I feel so alone
It's like I'm standing out here on my own
I've never felt so far from home
It's coming on, it hits me when I step outside my zone (x2)

I see what your doing to me
Could have been you so easily
But you look the other way, even though we were close the other day
And I'm still trying to get up this hill, I need you just like a pill
*ah* I've never felt this way before

bridge and chorus

Do ya get the feeling everything will be alright?
I'm moving; so pleased to meet you, but I'm moving on
Tried to pass it to another, but its coming on
I can't wait to find out, break me, I cant seem to climb out of this hole
I'm stuck again; if I'm not out in a minute
I'm jumping in; lets start again
I'm sick of this, lets just get it out
Are ya feeling it? Move it back, ya wanna feel how real it is?

chorus

sometimes I feel so alone!

No comments: