Sunday, October 12, 2003

Sunday night, just finished my weekend long lab adequetly... its definatly B material so I am satisfied. Work was very long today... it went by so slow cuz it was so busy.. i hate working on sundays :( I feel the promotion coming very soon now, they are making me work more and more and the store manager talks to me alot... i will keep praying! The message tonight at the wesley really touched me. Erin talked about our "comfort zones" and how God wants us to live On fire for him, not luke warm.. He doesn't want us to reach a point with our walk with christ that is comfortable.. and never push ourselves to a faster pace.. he wants us to sprint 24/7!!!!!! i haven't been!! i feel that i've reached a point to where i need to do more!! I feel the want to lead very powerfully... but as I feel this desire, I know that it would be crazy cuz i have so little time and need more foundation with the Word. I can't wait till next year when i get the chance to lead the freshmen!! hehe.
I've been teaching myself the trombone the past week.. haven't gotten into anything hard yet, just learning the scales.. if i make good grades this semester im going to try out for concert band... i play the tuba but i can't practice it cuz there isn't one at the wesley.... so im just keeping my lips in shape! it doesn't sound that great cuz i don't know the slide positions!

Well tommorow i'm gunna go to rec at 8 to work out, time for bed

No comments: